22 Amazing Andy Dwyer Quotes From Parks And Recreation

Disclaimer: If you click a PHASR link and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission.

Andy Dwyer Quotes Parks and Rec

Why We Love Andy Dwyer

Andy Dwyer, portrayed by Chris Pratt, is our favorite lovable idiot from Parks and Recreation. Though every character on the show is hilarious, Andy Dwyer provides a lot of the show’s slapstick and silly comedy. Also, who didn’t love watching him fall in love with the sarcastic April Ludgate?

Here is our twenty-two favorite Andy Dwyer quotes. Though it ended, Parks and Recreation is still one of our favorite television programs. Enjoy!

The Best Andy Dwyer Quotes

1. “I’m allergic to sushi. Every time I eat more than 80 pieces, I throw up.”

2. “I am Mother Nature’s brother, Brother Nature. But you can call me Andy. Or Brother Nature. Your call.”


3. “I’m fine. It’s just that life is pointless and nothing matters and I’m always tired.”

4. “When they say 2% milk I don’t know what the other 98% is.”

RELATED: 8 Quotes That Show Leslie Knope’s Love For Ann Perkins

5. “Aw, babe…you had a crush on me? That’s embarrassing.”


6. “I got stung once. I’m immune.”

7. “I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty.”


8. “Burt Macklin, FBI. The best damn agent they had, until I was framed for a crime I didn’t commit: stealing the president’s rubies.”

9. “I’m not crying, okay? I’m just allergic to jerks!”

10. “The words that they say sound passive, but seem aggressive. I feel like there should be a term for that. Like, nice-y mean-y?”

11. “Just remember, every time you look up at the moon, I too will be looking at the moon. Not the same moon, obviously. That’s impossible.”

RELATED: 3 April Ludgate Costume Ideas From Parks And Recreation

12. “By day, Andy Dwyer: shoe-shinist. By different time of day, Andy Radical: possum-tackler. And by night…do whatever I want. No job.”

13. “I don’t know who Al Gore is and at this point, I’m too afraid to ask.”

14. “Let me just say, from the bottom of my heart, my bad.”

15. “Fleetwood Mac sex pants, new band name. I call it.”

16. “For the last time, Ron, it’s Princess Rainbow Sparkle.”

17. “Did you know that the food you eat becomes energy? Boom! That’s spaghetti. Nachos. That’s a cookie.”

18. “I just wrote a new song. Okay. Bottom line: it’s called ‘Sex Hair’.”

19. “Butter is my favorite food.”


20. “I tried to make ramen in the coffee pot and I broke everything.”


21. I have no idea what I’m doing, but I know I’m doing it really really well.”

22. “Everything hurts. Running is impossible.”

Andy Dwyer Quotes Parks and Rec

What Do You Think?

I hope you enjoyed our list of Andy Dwyer quotes. Were there any that we missed? Let us know on social media!

Make The Other Emails In Your Inbox Jealous.

Get The Best Of PHASR Delivered Weekly

The Perfect Shirt For All Your Special Stains.


Get The Best of PHASR Directly To Your Inbox!

When you sign up for the PHASR newsletter,
you are automatically entered to
win free PHASR merch.