April Ludgate Quotes
April Ludgate is everyone’s favorite slacker on NBC’s Parks and Recreation. Portrayed by Aubrey Plaza, April had the most character development out of any character in the series. While her dry and sarcastic wit never changed, April Ludgate evolved into a character with a purpose.
Here are 17 of our favorite April Ludgate quotes. If we missed one of your favorites, let us know on social media!
RELATED: 3 April Ludgate Costume/Cosplay Ideas
1. “I guess I kind of hate most things, but I never really seem to hate you.”
2. “I can convince small children that I’m a witch.”
3. “I hate talking to people about things.”
4. “Thank you, alcohol.”
5. “I never maturely and straightforwardly left anonymous comments about her online.”
RELATED: 19 Crazy Creed Bratton Quotes From The Office
6. “I think we can agree that all wine tastes the same, and if you spend more than $5 on wine, you are very stupid.”
7. “Being a responsible adult sucks butts”
8. “Being nice made me feel terrible.”
9. “I don’t care about that prize, but I’m gonna win because I want his happiness to go away.”
10. “I really only listen to like, German death reggae. And Halloween sound effect records from the 1950s. And Bette Middler, obviously.”
RELATED: 23 Jim Halpert Quotes From The Office
11. “She’s the cold, distant mother I never had…I love her.”
12. “Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge.”
13. “I’ll have a glass of your most expensive red wine mixed with a glass of your cheapest white wine served in a dog bowl. Silly straws all around, please.”
14. “The air is so fresh. It’s disgusting.”
15. “I’ll just forge it. I forge government documents al the time.”
16. “The only things I like are dogs, sleeping late, and weird birthmarks. You can’t make museums about those.”
17. “I found a dead rabbit on the side of the road and I cut its feet off and made it into a lucky charm.”
What Is Your Favorite April Ludgate Quote?
I hope you enjoyed our list of sarcastic April Ludgate quotes. Were there any that we missed? Let us know on social media!