About Kip Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite is a comedy file created by Jared and Jerusha Hess. It stars Jon Heder, Jon Gries, Aaron Ruell, and Tina Majorino. It is based on the short film Peluca, which was also created by Jared Hess. Napoleon Dynamite was released on June 11th, 2004.
Kip (played by Aaron Ruell) is the older brother to the titular Napoleon Dynamite. He enjoys poetry, chat rooms, and martial arts. He is a go-getter and joins Uncle Rico’s plasticware sales to help people store their food more effectively. Kip is also a modern-day romantic, finding love in LaFawnduh after exchanging pictures online.
Kip isn’t the loudest, strongest, or most creative from Napoleon Dynamite but he is consistently trying and growing. Today we’ll look at some of the pearls of wisdom he drops throughout the movie and maybe you’ll find some to apply to your life! It’s hip to be Kip and hipper to have the best Kip quotes at your disposal.
RELATED: 10 Funniest Uncle Rico Quotes From Napoleon Dynamite
Best Kip Quotes From Napoleon Dynamite
1. Kip: Napoleon, don’t be jealous that I’ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I’m training to become a cage fighter.
Napoleon: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.
2. “Your mom goes to college!” – Kip Dynamite
3. Uncle Rico: What about your girlfriend?
Kip: Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for two hours every day. So, I guess you could say things are pretty serious. I’m just really trying to raise a few bucks right now so I can bring her out for a few days.
Uncle Rico: Yep. Well, what does she look like?
Kip: She’s got sandy blonde hair, she’s uh, she’s pretty loo- uh pretty good looking face. But um, I’m just getting really, I’m just getting kinda TO’ed because I mean she hasn’t even sent me a full body shot yet.
4. “Dang it!” – Kip Dynamite, after running over and shattering a plasticware bowl.
5. “LaFawnduh is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I’m 100% positive she’s my soul mate. Napoleon, I’m sure there’s a babe out there for you too. Peace out.” Kip Dynamite
6. Kip: It’s a time machine Napoleon, he bought it online.
Napoleon: Yea right.
Kip: It works Napoleon, you don’t even know.
7. Kip: I’m out making some sweet moolah with Uncle Rico. Geez, I think you ripped my mole off.
Napoleon: I did?
8. Uncle Rico: You got a car you can borrow from someone?
Kip: Well that’s the problem right now. At the moment, nothing comes to mind.
9. Kip’s Wedding Song For Lafawnduh
“Why do you love me?
Why do you need me?
Always and forever.
We met in a chat room,
now love can fully bloom.
Sure, the world wide web is great.
But you, you make me salivivate (sic).
Yes, I love technology
but not as much as you, you see.
But I still love technology,
always and forever.
Our love is like a flock of doves,
fly up to heaven above.
Always and forever,
always and forever.
Yes, our love is truly great
always and forever.” – Kip Dynamite
10. “Yessss!” – Kip Dynamite after knocking all but one pin down in bowling.
Gutter assist: activated.
11. “It’d be nice if you could pull me into town.” – Kip Dynamite
RELATED: Ligers And Tater Tots: 41 Great Napoleon Dynamite Quotes
How Many Of These Kip Quotes Did You Remember?
Thank you for reading our assortment of the best Kip quotes! Are you a fan of this character from Napoleon Dynamite? Let us know your favorites on social media!