Pennywise is the main antagonist in It, a novel by Stephen King that has been adapted into multiple films. He is an interdimensional being known as The Dead Lights that feeds on the fear of humans. While he is stalking his prey, he takes the form of whatever the person fears. His most common form is that of Pennywise The Dancing Clown.
It was originally adapted in 1990 as a two-part television miniseries. This version has a great cast that includes John Ritter and Seth Green. The great Pennywise is played by the legendary Tim Curry.
Pennywise returned in 2017 and 2019 for a new adaptation of the novel. This time, the killer clown is played by Bill Skarsgard. The modern It films have an excellent cast that includes Finn Wolfhard, Bill Hader, James McAvoy, and Jessica Chastain.
Today, we want to go over our favorite Pennywise quotes. Let us know your favorite on social media!
Pennywise Quotes From It: Chapter 1 (2017)
1. “What a nice boat. Do you want it back?” – Pennywise, It (2017)
2. “Do you want a balloon, too, Georgie?” – Pennywise
3. “I’m Pennywise the dancing clown! Pennywise, meet Georgie. Georgie, meet Pennywise. Now we aren’t strangers, are we?” – Pennywise
4. “A storm blew me away…blew the whole circus away.” – Pennywise
5. “Time to float!” – Pennywise
6. “We all float down here. Yes, we do!” – Pennywise
7. “Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear.” – Pennywise
8. “This isn’t real enough for you, Billy? I’m not real enough for you? It was real enough for Georgie!” – Pennywise
9. “You’ll float too!” – Pennywise (Bill Skarsgard)
10. “You’ll lose your little mind in my Dead Lights. Like all the others.” – Pennywise
11. “I’ll take him. I’ll take all of you! I’ll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear!” – Pennywise
12. “Just leave us be. I’ll take him, only him, and I will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds.” – Pennywise
13. “Beep beep, Richie!” – Pennywise
14. “Silly boy, you still think you can see me? You will never see me. You’ll see only what your little mind can allow.” – Pennywise
Pennywise Quotes From It: Chapter 2 (2019)
15. “Did you miss me, Richie? Because I missed you. No one wants to play with the clown anymore. Play a game with me, would you? How about Street Fighter? Oh yes, you like that one, don’t you? Or maybe Truth Or Dare. Oh, you wouldn’t want anyone to pick ‘truth’ through, would you, Richie? You wouldn’t want anyone to know what you’re hiding.” – Pennywise
16. “I know your secret. Your dirty little secret. I know your secret. Your dirty little secret.” – Pennywise
17. “Come back and play!” – Pennywise
18. “Oh, nobody wants to kiss the fat boy!” – Pennywise
19. “You filthy little children.” – Pennywise
20. “Die, that’s what you do.” – Pennywise
21. “I am the eater of worlds!” – Pennywise
22. “Look at you. You’re all grown up.” – Pennywise
23. “Kill them all!” – Pennywise
Pennywise Quotes From It (1990)
24. “Kiss me, fat boy!” – Pennywise (Tim Curry)
25. “Don’t you want a balloon?” -Pennywise, It (1990)
26. “You’ll die if you try to fight us. You’ll die if you try. You’ll die if you try to fight us, Beverly” – Pennywise
27. “Take your pick B-B-B-B-Billy-boy!” – Pennywise
28. “You helped me once, remember? You chased those brats, we almost got them, didn’t we? Kill them all!” – Pennywise
What Is Your Favorite Pennywise Quote?
We hope you enjoyed the list of our favorite Pennywise quotes. Did we miss any of your favorites? Let us know on social media!