It’s Time For Some Dude Where’s My Car Trivia
‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ is a stoner comedy starring Ashton Kutcher and Sean William Scott. It was directed by Danny Leiner and written by Philip Stark. The film was released on December 15th, 2000.
Jesse and Chester had a wild night of partying. The next morning, they cannot remember where they left their car. This sends them on an adventure where bullies, aliens, and cult members are after them to sway the fate of the universe in their favor.
Dude, Where’s My Car?’ is one of my all-time favorite silly comedy movies. It is a fun ride that shouldn’t be taken seriously. Today, I wanted to test your movie knowledge with a series of ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ trivia questions. Use these questions to quiz your friends, or print them out for your next movie night.
Dude Where’s My Car Trivia Questions And Answers
1. In ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’, intergalactic forces are fighting for control over this device.
Answer: The Continuum Transfunctioner
2. Jesse and Chester get into an argument with the drive-thru worker at this restaurant.
Answer: Chinese Foooood
3. Pierre, the owner of the ostrich farm, is played by this Star Trek: The Next Generation alum.
Answer: Brent Spiner
4. Jesse and Chester forgot that they had got back tattoos of these common slang phrases.
Answer: ‘Dude’ and ‘Sweet’
5. Christie Boner, the hot girl in town, is played by this actress who also was the original Buffy.
Answer: Kristy Swanson
6. While on the quest to find their car, Jesse and Chester are kidnapped by this cult.
7. Throughout ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’, Jesse and Chester use this made-up slang phrase for pretty much everything.
8. Sean William Scott, the actor who plays Chester, gained fame as Steve Stifler in this teen comedy series.
Answer: American Pie
9. Mark, the other man in the jail on the ostrich farm, is played by this controversial comedian.
Answer: Andy Dick
10. David Herman, who plays the boys’ friend Nelson, also played Michael Bolton in this Mike Judge comedy.
Answer: Office Space
11. Marla Sokoloff and Jennifer Garner play these alliterative girlfriends of Jesse and Chester.
Answer: Wanda and Wilma
12. Mary Lynn Rajskub, who plays one of the cult members, also plays this rhyming-named character on It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
Answer: Gail The Snail
13. Jesse and Chester are known to go by these two stoner aliases.
Answer: Johnny Potsmoker and Smokey McPot
14. The hot alien chicks promise to do this if the boys can get them the Continuum Transfunctioner.
Answer: Give them oral pleasure
15. This is the name of the boy’s boss from their job at the Italian restaurant.
Answer: Mr. PIzzacoli
16. Jesse and Chester win a lifetime supply of pudding cups for getting this achievement at the arcade.
Answer: A hole-in-one in minigolf
17. Wanda and Wilma are given necklaces with alien technology that does this to their bodies.
Answer: Makes their breasts larger
18. ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ was directed by Danny Leiner, who also directed this classic stoner road trip movie.
Answer: Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle
19. Ashton Kutcher, the actor who plays Jesse, is also known for his role as Michael Kelso on this sitcom.
Answer: That 70s Show
20. While trying to steal a letter from the impound lot, the officer at the window threatens to do this to Chester.
Answer: Cut off his pinky finger
21. Though ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ is a stoner comedy, the only cannabis in the movie is smoked by this character.
Answer: Nelson’s dog, Jackyl
How Did You Do With These Dude Where’s My Car Trivia Questions?
We hope you enjoyed our list of ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ trivia questions and answers. How well did you do? Let us know on social media!
If you are a fan of stoner comedy, you will love our friends over at Kushy Dreams.