It’s Time For Some Fight Club Trivia!
Fight Club is a psychological thriller starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton. It is based on the Chuck Palahniuk novel of the same name. The film was released on October 15th, 1999.
After The Narrator finds himself homeless, he moves in with the nihilistic Tyler Durden. Together, the duo creates a club where men can take out their aggression by fighting each other. However, there may be more devious plans afoot.
Today I wanted to test your movie knowledge with a series of Fight Club trivia questions. Use this movie quiz to test your friends, or print them out for your next trivia night. Let us know how well you did on social media!
Fight Club Trivia Questions And Answers
1. After Fight Club escalates, Tyler Durden and The Narrator start this new and more violent club and lifestyle.
Answer: Project Mayhem
2. Fight Club was directed by this person, known for other thrillers such as Se7en and Gone Girl.
Answer: David Fincher
3. The first rule of Fight Club is to not talk about Fight Club. The second rule says this.
Answer: You do not talk about Fight Club
4. Fight Club is based on a novel of the same name by this offbeat writer.
Answer: Chuck Palahniuk
5. When discussing famous historical figures they would want to fight, this is Tyler’s pick.
Answer: Abraham Lincoln
6. Fight Club member Angel Face is played by this famous actor and musician.
Answer: Jared Leto
7. Though he says he can’t stand her, we really know that The Narrator is in love with this woman.
Answer: Marla Singer
8. The Narrator reads Reader’s Digest columns about body parts being personified with this name.
9. The famous plot twist of the film reveals this about The Narrator and Tyler Durden.
Answer: They are the same person.
10. The Narrator has a scar on the back of his hand due to a chemical burn from this substance.
11. Author Chuck Palahniuk has been known to refuse to sign copies of Fight Club if the person asking does this.
Answer: Shows admiration for Tyler Durden
12. The rundown house that the boys live in is on this street.
Answer: Paper Street
13. In the film, The Narrator and Tyler steal from this place to get materials to make soap.
Answer: A liposuction clinic
14. Before meeting Tyler, The Narrator self-medicates his insomnia by doing this activity.
Answer: Going to disease support groups and pretending to be sick
15. The character of Robert Paulsen is played by this famous musician.
16. The Narrator’s boss at work loves this one specific color.
Answer: Cornflower Blue
17. In the film, the end goal of Project Mayhem is to blow up these establishments to reset everyone’s personal debt.
Answer: Offices of credit card companies
18. The Narrator asks if he can live with Tyler after this event changes his life.
Answer: His apartment explodes
19. Tyler holds Raymond K. Hessel and tells him he will die if he does not start chasing his dream of being in this profession.
Answer: A veterenarian
20. Marla and Tyler first hook up after he saves her from this.
Answer: A suicide attempt
21. What is The Narrator’s primary profession?
Answer: Automobile Recall Specialist
How Did You Do With These Fight Club Trivia Questions?
We hope you enjoyed our list of Fight Club trivia questions and answers. How many trivia questions did you get right? Let us know on social media!
If you love movie trivia, make sure to check out the rest of our pop culture trivia and quizzes!