Okai Beetle Electric Scooter Review
Our friends over at One-Ton Katsu recently received an Okai Beetle Electric Scooter. I have always wanted a sit scooter or a small moped to get around town during the summer. Obviously, I was very excited that my friends made this unboxing video.
I love this review video because it is very in-depth. After watching, you really feel like you know and understand how the Okai Beetle works and operates. As someone who gets nervous about big purchases, I found One-Ton Katsu’s video to be very comforting.
Check Out The Review:
About The Okai Beetle Electric Scooter
The Okai Beetle EA10 has a range of 25 miles and a top speed of 15.5 mph. It has a weight of 58 lbs and a max load of 220 lbs. The scooter has a hill grade of 20% and is foldable for portability. The Okai Beetle has 10-inch tubeless vacuum tires that help with shock absorption.
The scooter’s high-powered battery can last for up to 25 miles and has a charge time of about four hours. The Okai Beetle has a dual-brake system that has both electronic and mechanical brakes. A function button on the handle lets riders easily switch between modes and control the scooter’s lights.
Okai Beetle Electric Scooter Specs And Features
- Range: 25 miles
- Top Speed: 15.5 mph
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Max Load: 220 lbs
- Hill Grade: 20%
- Vacuum Tires (10 inch)
- Portable and Foldable
- Water-Resistant (IPX5 Rating)
- Function Button – The function button on the left armrest lets users control the scooter’s lights and switch between modes with ease.
- Dual Brakes – The Okai Beetle has both electronic and mechanical brakes for increased safety and use.
- High-Capacity Batteries – This scooter has a travel range of 25 miles and recharges in about four hours.
- Shock Absorbtion – The Beetle’s tubeless vacuum tires allow for increased shock absorbtion.