Pumpkin Spice At Dunkin’ 2022
This year has left us feeling more stressed out than all those photos of Ben Affleck carrying his daily dunkees by a single pinkie and chain smoking with the other fingers. But stress not because the nor’easter of pumpkin spice is coming up. You’ve probably been asking yourself “when does pumpkin spice return?” well don’t sweat it because yesterday, the massive coffee chain officially announced that its pumpkin spice menu would be returning next week. On August 17th, you can expect to find all your pumpkin spice favorites at your local Dunkin’.
This year Dunkin’ is bringing back all the classics, including its Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte, glazed Pumpkin cake donut, Pumpkin Munchkin Donut Holes, Pumpkin Muffin, and Maple Sugar Bacon are all returning alongside two brand-new items – the Blood Orange Dunkin’ Refresher and Nutty Pumpkin Coffee. To kick off the season Dunkin’ is also offering a limited-time deal beginning August 17 through September 13, enjoy a $3 Medium Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew or Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte. Here are all the details about each item so you don’t look like a Masshole trying to order.
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew: Sip bolder, fall harder; Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is back and better than ever! This prized pumpkin sip pairs slow-steeped, ultra-smooth cold brew with notes of brown sugar and warm fall spices. Topped with velvety-smooth pumpkin cream cold foam and a dusting of cinnamon sugar, this is smooth pumpkin sipping at its best.
- Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte: Dunkin’ is reigniting the pumpkin passion with the return of the Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte – available iced or hot. Sweet pumpkin and vanilla flavors, along with warming spices, meet espresso and milk for a latte that elevates fall flavors to the next level. Topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a dusting of cinnamon sugar, celebrate the season with Dunkin’s Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte.
- NEW Nutty Pumpkin Coffee: This latest coffee creation combines Dunkin’s Original Blend Iced Coffee with a delicious pumpkin spice swirl, hazelnut flavor shot, and cream for a reimagined take on classic pumpkin flavors. Full of fall flavor, the Nutty Pumpkin is available hot or iced.
- New Blood Orange Dunkin’ Refresher: Served chilled over ice, this seasonal citrus-forward Dunkin’ Refresher balances tart cranberry with bright blood orange flavor, along with subtle notes of fall spices, like ginger and cinnamon. Made with either green tea or coconut milk, Dunkin’ is falling hard for blood orange this season.
- Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich: Featuring maple sugar seasoned bacon, a fried egg, and white cheddar cheese served atop a warm and flaky croissant.
- Maple Sugar Snackin’ Bacon: Featuring eight snack-sized slices of bacon tossed in maple sugar seasoning and served in a sleeve designed for on-the-go snacking.
We see Dunkin’ fans’ anticipation of fall grow more and more each year. This season, we’re bringing them a line-up that’s sure to delight even our most passionate and excited fall enthusiasts… From the all-new Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew and Nutty Pumpkin Coffee to our returning Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte and pumpkin baked goods, we’re falling hard for the new menu items here at Dunkin’.Jill Nelson, Vice President, Marketing and Culinary at Dunkin’
Are You Ready For Pumpkin Spice Season At Dunkin’?
Are you sick like me and already craving that sweet pumpkin spice goodness? Let us know on social media.